Hi-Viz FR Orka Hudson
Hi-Viz Flame Retardant Orka Hudson heavy duty Nordic style coverall for professionals.
The Flame Retardant Hudson coverall has a high-visibility upper with the ORKA legendary comfort and durability. Makes this the safest choice for poor visibility conditions.
The extremely durable fabric with robust zips and fitments ensure you are protected day in day out. Couple this with multiple pockets, well-proportioned fit, high-visibility tape, quality YKK brass zippers and the ORKA Hudson coverall is a visibly better choice.
Protection – Exceeding EN standards – For peace of mind & protection of life.
Comfort – Tailored Fit – Can frustrated workers operate safely? Our coveralls reduce body stress & increase productivity.
Durability – Low shrinkage & tough construction – This makes our coveralls a long term option (holes in garments never were safe)
- Durable yet soft 350 /330 gsm fabrics
- Unique tailored fit
- 2 Deep fill chest pockets with brass zip
- 2 Hip pockets
- 2 Deep fill side pockets
- 2 Slash pockets to inside
- 1 Tool pocket on right leg
- 1 Pen pocket on left arm
- Flex fit elasticated waist band
- Action back
- Tough triple stitch seam with FR thread
- Concealed YKK brass zip
- 50mm Loxy® Flame Retardant Hi-Vis tape
- Neck flex Stud closures at top of zip
- Compatible with Envirofluid Safewash – for safe & powerful cleaning at 40°C
- Sizes – UK 38-60
- Available in Red or Navy